Doctoral Researcher Resources
Do you have lots of questions? Are you wondering:
- Whether or not to do a doctorate?
- How a doctorate would affect your career prospects?
- What benefits you would gain from doing a doctorate?
- What skills you would develop?
- How to get off to a good start with your doctorate?
In this section of the website, youâll find information, advice, and useful links to help you think through all of these questions, and, if you do decide to do a doctorate, to help you through the process.